Thursday, May 4, 2017

Time for another Bout of Books....


Bout of Books




And more time to get caught up on some reading! I have participated in Bout of Books before, sometimes I am successful and other times I am not. We shall see on this one. The event runs from Monday May 8th to Sunday May 14th.

I am not sure how many books I will get read or what my complete list is so far. Here are a few that I know will be included, and not in any order;

The Seekers by Wanda Brunstetter
The Healing Quilt by Wanda Brunstetter
A Cousin's Prayer by Wanda Brunstetter
Merry Market Murder by Paige Shelton
Murder, Handcrafted by Isabella Alan
The Long Stitch Good Night by Amanda Lee
Her Secret by Shelley Shepard Grey
The Chilbury Ladies' Choir by Jennifer Ryan
A Little Folly by Jude Morgan
The Poet by Michael Connelly
The Outsiders by SE Hinton - reread
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - previously started
Othello by Shakespeare
The House of Mirth Edith Wharton
The Awakening by Kate Chopin
The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain
Poor Folk and other stories by Fyodor Dostoevsky
The Letters of the Rozmberk Sisters
Love Letters of Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

I don't plan on being able to read all of these, but several of them are quite short so I hope to be able to completed at least 3-5 or more books. Several of these are part of my Classics Club list. Will you be participating in the Bout of Books?




No comments:

Post a Comment