Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Quilt Retreat Shopping...

Here are the items I ended up getting while on the retreat. I purchased two small kits and am excited about starting them. One of them has HST (half square triangles) with 30's reproduction fabric (which I love). The other is a farm/vegetable table runner with placemats (which I didn't realize they were included when I made the purchase). I got a few fabrics that have vintage stamps and quills on them. I love vintage items and hand writing letters. I plan on doing a big quilt with some of the fabric. The thread spool fabric I plan on making a pillowcase for myself, since I have never made one for myself, just as gifts for other people. At one of the quilt shops they it is in a farmer's market type of place that   has bulk food items and homemade jams, bread and jellies, etc. I ended up getting a strawberry jam and a jalapeƱo one for Mr. Crafts4others.







No comments:

Post a Comment