Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bout of Books 19 Day 5

Bout of Books


I finally completed reading the Healing Quilt yesterday (Friday). It was highly predictable and was so much like the other two books in the series, it was quite a disappointment. I would probably only give it a 2 out of 5 rating.

I am writing this post a day on mid Friday, and I haven't decided what other books to start reading since I have finished the other book. I have narrowed down the options to these books, they are the shortest on my Bout of Books list;

The Outsiders, 179 pages
Love Letters of Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn, 50 pages
The Letters of the Rozmberk Sisters (Noblewomen in Fifteneenth-Century Bohemia), 98 pages
The Awakening, 208 pages

My next post will be on what book/s I decided to start. I think I might be able to get done with one or two or at least 3 of these by Sunday.

Later on Friday night I ended up starting and finishing Love Letters of Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn, with it only being 50 pages it was a very short read. I will do more of a review of it next week, as it is a book from my Classics Club challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment