Friday, January 27, 2017

Granny Stripe Blanket Complete

I actually finished this baby blanket on the 23rd. I love how it turned out and it only took me about two weeks, sometimes not working on it that much. I was pretty sure my friend was having a girl but just in case had bought the baby boy yarn. Good thing I did that as of course it turns out I was mistaken. I was unsure what I was going to do with the girl yarn since I didn't know anyone else expecting soon, but found out that a cousin of mine and his spouse are adopting a girl. I have started another granny stripe blanket already. I really love this pattern and it is so easy, it would be great gifts  for a scarf, shawl or blanket.


I only have a few rows done for the new project but I am liking it so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment