Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Spin List Book and other news

The Classic Club Spin book I ended up getting was one I was actually dreading to read,  I had thought previously of changing the position of the book on the list but never did, of course that is the book that made the pick. I had tried to read it before and just couldn't get into The Heart of Darkness and other stories by Joseph Conrad. I have been sick since a few days before the start of October so haven't actually restarted to read it yet. The date I need to have it read by is December 1st, so assuming I can get into the book I don't think it will be a problem. I realized that there are at least one book that I have read for the classics club, but haven't reviewed it yet. I plan on participating this Saturday (depending on where you live) in the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, not sure which books I will read for that, but plan on posting about it on Friday. I have a feeling it will mostly consist of library books and other put down books I haven't gotten back too. Other than that I have gotten quite a bit more done on Mr. Crafts4others scarf for his belated birthday. I need to get back to working also on Christmas gifts, some of them will be relatively simple to do and others not as much. A cousin is getting married in December so I need to make a gift for that as well, I think I will either make her a table runner or placemats with reproduction 1930's fabric (she likes vintage items as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment