Friday, September 23, 2016

First Knitting Projects

I completed watching the SlowTV knitting series on Netflix and have since completed two knitting projects. I knitted along while watching the series.  The first project I completed was a washcloth.




The second item I made was a dishcloth, I like them a little bigger than probably normal, enough so it is slightly bigger than my hand.



My most recent project I have started on is a scarf for my husband's upcoming birthday. I have been knitting so far for about two weeks and think I am making good progress. This stitch, the garter stitch, is the most basic of all the different types of stitches. After I make the scarf I plan on learning the purl stitch, and gradually add more as I feel that I accomplished the previous one.


No comments:

Post a Comment