Sunday, October 18, 2015

I didn't get far at all...

 On the Dewey's 24 hour Readathon. I had a exam and then later on in the day had to watch my favorite college football team play. Then I saw on tv that some of the Harry Potter movies were playing, and then it was kind of all downhill from there after watching two movies. I also made some homemade soup and homemade rolls for dinner. I did read about 30 pages though, I guess that is better than none, not as much as I would have originally liked though. I hope to read more today of the Hostage Taker, and yesterday I did not read any other book than this one. Now I am about halfway done, it is interesting so far, although I think I have figured something out that the main character hasn't yet in the book. We shall see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment