Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Deciding On What Book To Read.....

I think is one of the hardest things to do as a book lover. There are so many books that I want to read at the same time, which is what I do sometimes, but then it seems I never finish all of them or it takes forever to finish just one. In rejoicing that there was finally another classics spin (it seemed like a long time since the last one, but it has only been a few months) and seeing a post on facebook about drawing names of books from a jar, gave me an idea that I think I will do. Every month I will put names of books I have started but need to finish, book challenges, library books, and then books that I really want to read either in a jar or through random.org to pick the book to read. I will then only read that book until I am finished or given up on. If I find that I am not liking a book, I try at least three different times to read it and then that is it. In doing this I hope to be able to finish more books as well as "deciding" which ones to read first. Since the Spin is coming up I will wait until either mid-month or next month to start this, depending on how long of a book is selected for my spin. I know this might seem really weird to someone who is not a book lover. So, how do you decide which books to start reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment