Monday, November 18, 2013

What's On your Plate This Week? 11/17/2013


Last Week:

The previous week since was pretty busy so we had a lot of frozen leftovers. I did end up making the following:

None of these meals are new to us, and I do make the meatloaf about once a month or so. The vegetables I used was butternut squash, parsnips and carrots with a little bit of rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Enjoy the pictures!


 
This Week:
 
Everything this week I am making, except for the herbed vegetable dish or turkey sandwich, will be new recipes for me. The herbed potato pancakes and Sausage Sandwich I do not have any recipes, but think I should be fine without them. I haven't decided yet if the sausage sandwich will either be Italian or another type.
I have a few ideas on how to use leftovers for the meatballs and herbed vegetable dish next week. Please share any recipes or what you will be eating this week by using Mister Linky below.

No comments:

Post a Comment