Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Scary October Reads Event: Pick Your Book

Today is the start of the Scary October Reads Event! I hope that everyone has picked out their "scary" book! Every Thursday of this month, I will post a check in, where everyone can link up to their progress of their book. Here is my "scary" book that I will be reading for this event:

 


I went back and forth in deciding to choose this book. In the end though, since this book "scares" me in different ways, I figured it was the perfect book to read. I have previously read one book by Tolstoy, and I just thought it was ok (I think I also didn't like the style of writing, if memory serves me correct). The number of pages of this book is "scary" to read 1,384 pages in a month. I figured this would be a good challenge. I do not know anyone who has read it. If anyone is still interesting in signing up for this event, click here, after all the more the merrier! What do you think of my choice? Have you read War and Peace? Use Mister Linky below, to post about your book that you will be reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment