Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Spin!

The Classics Club is having another spin event. I never did finish my last spin book, The Railway Children, so I will be listing it. Last week I was out of the area and not able to post my list for the spin, so I am doing that now. I know that the spin number has already been listed but haven't looked to see what the number is. I am going to have every other book be one that I want to read and then one that I don't necessarily want to right now. Without further ado, here is my spin list:

  1. The Railway Children-previously started
  2. Heart of Darkness -previously started
  3. Treasure Island
  4. Jane Eyre
  5. Walden and Civil Disobedience
  6. Othello
  7. Kidnapped
  8. Lord Jim
  9. The Outsiders
  10. The Republic
  11. Little Women
  12. Rights of Man
  13. The Magican's Nephew
  14. Eight Cousins
  15. The Death of Ivan Illych
  16. Wives and Daughters
  17. Mere Christianity
  18. The Grapes of Wrath
  19. Child of the Dark
  20. Larkrise to Candleford

No comments:

Post a Comment