Friday, March 15, 2013

Dear Jane Cross Stitch Pattern

Ever since I saw the Dear Jane (Jane A. Stickley) quilt over a year ago I have been a fan. I have known one person in my guild to make the quilt by hand, and watched them working on it. Some of the pieces were extremely tiny. Even though I loved the quilt, I knew right then and there I would never attempt to make one. However, I happened to see a sampler version of it in cross stitch. I was so happy! The designer is Linda Myers. There are several other patterns of her's that I want to make. I don't think I have ever seen anything by her before or if I have, I was unaware of it at the time. I can't wait to start this pattern, but know I have to complete several others first.




4 comments:

  1. Very nice and it will not take years to make! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was my exact thought when I saw it. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cross stitch pattern what website did you find the pattern.
    I'm actually doing the Dear Jane quilt and I would love to do the cross stitch as well.
    Call me crazy but I'm having a great time making the this quilt. yes, the pieces are small but I'm having lots of fun making the blocks. I'm actually machine piecing the blocks. I find that method to be much easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got it from ebay, but the pattern itself was designed by Linda Myers. I found she has her own website. http://www.lindamyers.com/LMDNew.htm

      Delete