Sunday, January 6, 2013

Results of Classic Club Readathon....

This was the end result of the 24 hour Classic Club Readathon for me.

What book(s) did you read during the event?
I read Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott

What book(s) did you finish?
My original goal was to either get halfway or finish. I was not able to accomplish this as I was not feeling well. However, I did get to read about 115 pages.

What did you like about our event?
I enjoyed seeing what others were reading and spending time with a good book.

Do you have suggestions for future Readathons through The Classics Club?
Perhaps it should be for the whole weekend

Would you participate in future Readathons?
Yes I would.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't accomplish what I thought I would either but I'm satisfied with what I did read. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps we will be able to met our goal on the next readathon. At least now we have less pages than before to finish a book. =0)

      Delete
  2. This was my first readathon so I had no goal except to participate!
    As a result I felt no pressure or disappointment and was happy to achieve some reading of my classic (The Beautiful and Damned) and to spend some time catching up on fellow bloggers progress.

    ReplyDelete