Monday, January 7, 2013

Period Drama Challenge!!

Over at Old-Fashioned Charm blog they are having a Period Drama challenge. I will be reviewing anywhere from 12-15 period dramas. I love period dramas, and will be combining this will my classics club challenge. My original idea was to watch any film that was based off classic books that I read. So you will get to see my book and then film review.   Here are just a few of the films I will be reviewing for the Period Drama Challenge. I might end up changing these around or adding others instead.

  1. Ivanhoe
  2. Oliver Twist
  3. A Little Princess
  4. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  5. Germinal
  6. Treasure Island
  7. Kidnapped
  8. Jane Eyre
  9. Wives & Daughters
  10. Grapes of Wrath
  11. Othello
  12. The Prince & the Pauper
  13. Lord Jim
  14. The Secret Garden
  15. Little Women
If you want to join me, click on the button below!
Old-Fashioned Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment