Friday, April 6, 2012

Started a new project...



I made this video at around 1 am so was pretty tired. I can't seem to get motivated to finish Tinkerbell, even though I am so close to getting it completed. Perhaps this is because it isn't turning out like I had pictured in my mind. Anyways, after creating this video, I have since started another project, which I will show next week, at least this is one that needs to be completed for a challenge. I am part of a group of people who are trying to finish 12 projects for each month of the year, the challenge name is 12 for 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell is very sweet and I love your new pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I actually haven't worked on either one since my last post. I hope to get the rest of Tinkerbell done soon, just need to get motivated about it again.

    ReplyDelete